Dr. Joseph Jamal Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Jamal?

wonderful

Posted on October 18th, 2017

He is so patient and kind and so very comforting in trying times. He is an excellent Doctor and a great bed side manner.

caring

Posted on June 26th, 2017

When my husband went to see him by himself he came home and said what a wonderful Doctor!! I work for a Doctor and I thought he must be something special because he doesn't like going to Drs. I went on procedure day and I have to say I have never met a more caring and wonderful Doctor in my life. I trust my husbands life with this Doctor. He is so knowledgeable and believe you me I had him checked out and they say he is one of the best!! We say he is the best!!

Prostatectomy

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Dr.Jamal performed a robotic prostatectomy on May 2nd His bedside manner and knowledge of prostate cancer was absolutely amazing He explained the procedure and post operative side effects in great detail He made me feel very confident I had a bit of soreness but no real pain I followed his instructions regarding exercises for the nerve and muscle around the prostate I have almost no signs of inconcidence His expertise was phenomenal I'm now cancer free and can thank Dr.Jamal for doing a fantastic job He's a fantastic surgeon and I'm thankful for having him as my surgeon

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Great bedside manner. Makes his diagnosis, outlines a plan and implements it. Explains procedures and conditions in easy to understand terms.

Posted on October 3rd, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Jamal when two tumors were discovered in my kidney. Not only did he save my life but was able to save my kidney as well. He is an excellent surgeon, is very understanding and has a wonderful bedside manner and sense of humor. I will always be greatful.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. Jamal removed my husband's prostate after he was diagnosed with cancer. He was not only personable, he took the time to explain, in layman terms, the whole procedure and all that went with it. The surgery was a great success and his wonderful recovery is a direct result to the skill and attentiveness to detail that Dr. Jamal gave us.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

I simply owe Dr Jamal and the staff of Advanced Urology my life. Their persistence and determination to find my prostate cancer and remove it from my body before it could spread has given me a new lease on life. I could have easily convinced myself that I wasn’t sick after getting negative biopsies and other tests, but Dr Jamal would not rest until he was 100% sure we covered all our bases. I guess the earlier the stage the harder it is to find, thank GOD he didn’t stop. We caught it early and we removed my prostate with no side effects that they warn you of. I truly feel reborn.

Mr.

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Jamal by my urologist for kidney surgery. He reviewed my case thoroughly and explained to me in detail in language that the average person could understand.My surgery was a complete s.' uccesss.Thank you Dr. Jamal for your professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Jamal to anyone.

Thanks Dr. Jamal

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Jamal from my urologist for a tumor on my kidney. Dr. Jamal spent time with my wife and I going over my MRI, and explaining what we were looking at. He recommended surgery to remove the tumor and explained the entire procedure thoroughly. Dr. Jamal made me feel confident in proceeding with him as my surgeon. Dr. Jamal did not sugar coat the situation and was honest about the risks involved. The surgery went as planned with no complications and was a success. From my experience with Dr. Jamal, I am happy to recommend him.

Surgery

Posted on November 25th, 2015

I was very frightened at the prospect of undergoing surgery to remove a growing tumor on top of my left adrenal gland. Dr. Joseph Jamal proved to be professional, caring, and competent. During post op, both Dr. Jamal and his associate, Dr. Joseph Heimbauer have demonstrated their commitment to my complete recovery. I recommend them very highly.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Very professional and thorough.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

overall i was very happy with dr. jamal.