Dr. Joseph Janicki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Janicki?

Highly recommended

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

I recently took my daughter to see Dr Janicki for a second opinion. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and thorough. He took time to get to know my daughter, to answer our questions and to address our concerns. My daughter was extremely uncomfortable with the first peds ortho that she saw that said she needed hip surgery. After seeing Dr. Janicki, she said that she was extremely comfortable with him and would trust him if surgery was needed. (Which by-the-way, was not needed.) Overall - one of the best office appt experiences

Great!!!

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

Amazing doctor! I felt that everything was very personalized and that he cared for me. He also thought about how I felt about getting poked with needles at least once a week for tests and did not do anything I did not feel ok with.

best

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

hes is the best doctor ever

Horrible patient care

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I had high hopes for this doctor. Since I've been with Children's since I was 10, I can still see them until I'm 25- I am now 22. I have a horrible hip impingement that Dr. Janicki diagnosed me with 2 years ago. Unfortunately at that time, I was unable to have my surgery due to personal reasons. I recently returned to him since I've been in horrible pain the past month. Take in mind, I saw him over 2 weeks ago and he was supposed to talk to colleagues and get back to me within one week- I haven't heard a word from him. Last week when I called his nurse, CRYING because of how much pain I was in, she told me he hadn't even addressed my case yet. The next day, I was in the emergency room. That was last week. AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THEM!! His nurse is also bothersome- I have experience with other doctors at Children's and none of them have made me feel so dumb for the symptoms I'm having and completely non-sympathetic. Let's just say I found a new doctor, and hope he at least has some good patient care. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on November 16th, 2016