Dr. Joseph J Junewick Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Junewick?

Former RN

I fell on the ice and had my X-rays read by Dr Junewick following my ER visit. He missed diagnosing my ankle fracture! I continued walking on a broken ankle (they said it was just sprained) for four weeks, until my continued pain promoted me to get an MRI, which confirmed a fracture. So unfortunately my treatment( immobilization) was delayed by four weeks. This fracture should have been detected in the ER! Bad care!

Lung Cancer

Dr. Joseph J Junewick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.