Dr. Joseph Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Wong?

"The Outstanding" Dr. Joseph Wong

Posted on November 9th, 2015

I have been one of his patients for years. I have no problems with him or the office staff

Posted on February 24th, 2015

This doctor gives medicine for symptoms, conduct very standard vitals. Looking for a new doctor.

Long wait, 5 minute consultation, missed diagnosis

Posted on June 13th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Wong for a stomach problem that had lasted a week. I had gone to the ER early in the week because of severe dehydration. I was not getting much better so I scheduled the appointment. I was in the waiting room for 2.5 hours. After they called me back, I went to another waiting room for 30 minutes, had some blood drawn, then was sent to an exam room to wait for another 30 minutes. I'm sick and severely dehydrated, mind you. Dr. Wong comes in, looks at me, says it's a virus, briefly checks my chart, signs a prescription and sends me on my way. I fill the prescription, it doesn't help. A few days later, I start feeling better on my own. About a week later, I get a letter from the CDC saying I had food poisoning. Neither the ER nor Dr. Wong caught this or treated it. Needless to say, after 3.5 hours of waiting and an incorrect diagnosis I'll never be back.

Unfriendly

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I am a new patient, I don't know nor have meet Dr. Wong before. The least he can do is introduce himself to the new patient. Hi. I'm Dr. Wong ..so and so not even a hand shake. When he entered the room he acted like I was bothered him. I'm really disappointed with my visit,it's my last visit. I will not recommend to anybody....

Super DOC

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Wong's for years. He is the best. He has always given me good advise and does a great job of following up on visits to other doctors he sends me to. Keep up the good work .

long waits

Posted on September 13th, 2011

I liked Dr. Wong but the waits are extremely long and spends very little time during actual visit.

Posted on August 28th, 2010

It is rediculous to wait an hour and a half to be seen for 5 minutes, be asked a couple of questions, and be told, here, take these antibiotics just in case, on his way out the door. he might as well have put a sock in my mouth.

Good Doctor...Long Wait

Posted on March 9th, 2009

Dr. Wong is a decent Family Physician. The only problem I have is the waiting time spent in his office.

Posted on December 13th, 2016