Dr. Joseph Kamelgard Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Kamelgard?

Squames Cell Cancer Surgery

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Easy going, works quickly but thoroughly, quite knowledgeable, terrific "bedside manner". His personal assistants during surgery was the best. Have another surgery scheduled with him. Would recommend him to friends and relatives.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I'm not gonna lie. . I was really mad because my appointment was pushed back 1 hour and when I got there I had to wait another hour before I was put in a room. Then I had to wait another hour in the room. In all honesty it was well worth the wait. Dr Kamelgard was excellent with me & made me feel very comfortable before, during, and after my in office procedure. I would go to him again in a heartbeat.

Very positive overal experience

Posted on November 20th, 2014

India and all the staff (including Dr Kamelgard) were considerate, nice mannered, even tempered, kind, knowledgeable, polite, patient, and afforded a very positive overal experience.

Good doctor and team

Posted on August 29th, 2012

The doctor and his team were professional and courteous. Things were handled well. Was a cyst removed from my scalp and felt confident and comfortable with doctor and his team. Good results great aftercare .

Posted on July 30th, 2012

I was very nervous upon hearing of my condition. However Dr Kamelgard took the time to explain my situation and calmed me down so that we could go forward with treatment with an understanding. He, along with his staff act in a professional, courteous manner and it is much appreciated.

the man is amazing

Posted on April 7th, 2012

i never met such a humble , great , and fabulous surgeon . he is great . saved my life

Posted on July 31st, 2017