Dr. Joseph Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Kaplan?

An exceptional Dr.

Posted on June 12th, 2012

We love Dr. Kaplan. My mom had a very grave cancer and hetr got her through it. He was very positive even when we were in low spirits and he got the whole family through the ordeal. He was very patient with us and always took the time to make sure that we understood every step of the process. To us, Dr. Kaplan is as good as it gets. We don't mind waiting a few minutes to have a Dr. of this quality. His nursing staff is first rate too,

Good doctor!

Posted on February 27th, 2009

Dr Kaplan was my oncologist from the time I was diagnosed with breast cancer until I moved out of the area. I found him to be concerned and caring, and he took good care of me (I'm still healthy). I know some people do not like him, but I disagree. My surgeon recommended him, and I was very glad that I stayed with him, regardless of what some people may say.Unlike what the previous reviewer said, just because a person dies a slow and horrible death doesn't mean that the doctor is at fault.

Posted on May 30th, 2017