More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr MD
Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Champaign, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Pediatrics and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr - Posted on December 3rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr - Posted on November 13th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr - Posted on October 31st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr - Posted on June 23rd, 2015
Weirdest doctor appointment I have ever been through. Better yet the weirdest experience I have ever had as an adult. He was horrible and was all over the place talking about other nonsense things, just talk about my child. Got the doctor's report and was totally opposite of what he told us in the office. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. HE IS HORRIBLE.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr - Posted on November 13th, 2014
41 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTIE CLINIC, 1801 W Windsor Rd Ste A, Champaign, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr, MD - Pediatrics in Champaign, IL, in this video.
Dr. Joseph J Keeley Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Champaign, IL.