Have you seen Dr. Lonnie J Kennington?

The Doctor is great, not sure what this would be considered

If you need to schedule an appointment, plan on making multiple phone calls over the course of a few days. That’s just to get through to the office. I have no idea why this is an issue. When I’m there, the phones have never been ringing off the hook. There has never been more than a couple people waiting either. The people behind the front desk are okay too. However, not once have I been able to call and talk to someone on the first attempt. It doesn’t matter what time of day either. I have to go there pretty frequently, and problem is so bad that I have turned it in to a little betting game for myself. It takes an average of 6 calls over 2 day to get a pick up. Sometimes it’s more, rarely it’s less.

NOT ABOUT THE DOCTOR

I have been seeing Dr. Kennington for approximately 10 years. He is VERY nice. My problem is NOT with the doctor BUT 1 of his receptionists CHRIS! There are others in his office who answer phones BUT it is my unfortunate luck to get her EVERY time I call! She has treated me like a second class citizen ever since I have been going there! She is very hateful on the phone! EVERY time I call I get the same attitude from her! Due to insurance reasons, I had to change doctors. i was originally going to change insurances just to be able to keep seeing him BUT the last time I talked to her was the straw that broke the camel's back! I am hoping the doctor reads this AND does something about her. She SHOULD NOT be answering phones BUT instead in the back emptying pee bottles! I would like to give a pat on the back to DANA who is a kind person in the office.

To busy to take time with patients

I felt like he is big box medicine He took very little time and when I was concerned about some health issues he did not take any time to answer. I felt like he just brushed me off. I felt like he see as many patients as possible and is on a time clock. Also have problems with billing and noticed when I checked out two other patients were told they owed money. I feel have to show a paid reciet to Mercy billing to prove I paid for my office visit.

friendly staff doctor kennington helped me withmy concerns very good doctor

Dr. Kennington is always caring, professional and knowlegeable

Staff and Appointment

I recently had Influenza A and was told that I would have to wait until Monday to get an appointment - it was Wednesday. Unable to endure my symptoms further, I went to St Luke's Urgent Care. They were awesome and no waiting. I not only had the flu but I had pnuemonia. The front office is poorly run and the needs of the customer seem to be lacking and need an overhaul. I am off again to Urgent Care as I was again today told that I would not be able to be seen until Christmas Eve. 4 days from now.....

Dr Kennington is a very competent and caring doctor. I have known him for more that 35 years and he has always referred me to the best specialist when I am in need. He has treated me for heart issues, prostrate cancer and many of the aging problems but I am still healthy and happy.

impossible to get office to answer the phone

If you're really sick - go to urgent care. I tried calling the office for 1 1/2 hours this morning before finally getting someone to answer the phone. This is not unusual. The phone takes you directly to a hold pattern and you can't tell if you're on hold or if you've been disconnected.

Straight forward guy

The couple of times I have went to see him I had a positive experience. He was a very straight forward person that gave me the info I was asking about and various options for recovery. I would recommend him to others.

Great doctor! went to him for 20 years or so, but moved to az 9 years ago, miss him a lot!

Too Busy to Make a Difference

Dr. Kennington is a very nice man; however, he is just too busy to provide adequate care. He hurries in and out of the exam room, and discourages questions. Also, much of the office/clerical staff is rude. Every aspect of the office is like a commercial for the various drug companies.

I have been going to Dr. Kennington for 10 years. So does my husband and son. Great Dr. family practitionaer and family counseler.

Dr. Lonnie J Kennington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.