Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph E Kepko
Dr. Joseph E Kepko, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bensalem, PA, with another office in Bensalem, PA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kepko is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus and Livengrin. Dr. Kepko has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph E Kepko has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joseph E Kepko has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Joseph E Kepko has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 28
Had a problem in the hospital with heart issues called 5 times left messages with his staff and no one ever got back to me . When I do see Dr Kepko he is a great person and is funny! They don't take insurance and befor they schedule a appointment you need to give a deposit! Staff is not good at all they are rude and are shady ! It will cost you 200.00 to review your blood work! Seems a bit pricey for someone who is trying to help people with out insurance! I tried to get the doctor to call me to discuss this matter but no response!
Great Guy Kepko..He simply knows how to treat people...something that is rare these days. NO ARROGANCE...but he gets his point across. He is funny and has a way of telling you about your issues without creating outragious alarm. He makes you want to come for a doctors appointment. And he is usually on point with diagnosis.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kepko is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph E Kepko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bensalem, PA.