Dr. Joseph D Kern Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D Kern?

I only saw Dr Kern twice before he left this practice. Both times I was very unimpressed with him. He was cold, distant, and seemed very uninterested in what I was saying. After my initial meetings with him I dealt with others in a range of positions. Service was terrible. Getting them to return phone calls was next to impossible. Twice the pressure on my machine was increased quite a bit, causing increasingly severe abdominal pain and other very concerning problems. I had to call several times over 2-3 days and only reached someone to help me after raising my voice. I later found that my pressure should never have been increased and the level they increased it to was extremely high. I repeatedly had problems getting new supplies - asking to pick them up only to be told, days later, that they had mailed them, with postage due. And I'm not the only one to have similar problems. I know of others that stopped going there. I am now going to another sleep center and am VERY happy with my new office.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Joseph D Kern is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.