Dr. Joseph R Knapik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph R Knapik?

Dr Knapik is a dr who I would recommend if you need a great neurologist he treats you like a person not a patient

3 Generations have received excellent care from Dr. Knapik

Dr. Knapik has taken care of my mother, husband & daughter. He has always been caring, knowledgeable, and frank with us. He follows up after visits and we have absolute confidence in Dr. Knapik.

I have been a long time patient , he has helped me thru a progressive disease . I find him always available ,very caring ,very professional . His staff always caring and helpful. He seems to really care for his patients . He also treats my daughter and she feels the same . We love the treatment we receive at Dr. Knapik 's office what a great staff !

No time for me.

After seeing Dr. Knapik for many years for migraines, he could not find anything that seemed to work to help either prevent or stop migraines once they started. On my last visit (2010), he told me that there was no point in me seeing him any longer, because he did all that he could, and there was nothing else to try. This was immediately after I asked him to test me for Tardive Diskenesia (of which was a walk down the hallway and back again). I guess he didn't like my question. Either way, I felt that he dropped me like a hot potato and didn't seem to care that I was still in pain - he gave up on me. What a waste of all those years trying to get help. When things got tough, he quit!