Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Knight
Dr. Joseph Knight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Knight is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center-Ballard Campus, Overlake Medical Center and Harborview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Knight has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
I have been a patient of Dr. Knight's for some 30 years or more, so that we are old friends .He has cared for my entire family during this time with great consideration, so that there is nothing any members of my household would not tell him with regard to our wellbeing. I trust him both as a professional and a person and feel confident of his diagnoses and opinions. In sum, he is like the old time professionals who made home visits and understood their patients as individuals. There should be more like him in his profession.
Dr. Knight is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center-Ballard Campus
Overlake Medical Center
Harborview Medical Center
Skagit Valley Hospital
Kindred Hospital Seattle
University of Washington Medical Center
Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Group Health Eastside Hospital
39 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGrouphealth Northgate Medical Center, 9800 4th Ave NE, Seattle, WA
Dr. Joseph Knight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.