More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph Kyrillos
Dr. Joseph Kyrillos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Red Bank, NJ, with other offices in Middletown, NJ and Eatontown, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 59 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Kyrillos is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Bayshore Community Hospital and Clara Maass Medical Center. Dr. Kyrillos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Kyrillos has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Joseph Kyrillos has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Joseph Kyrillos has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 11
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kyrillos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Bayshore Community Hospital
Clara Maass Medical Center
Riverview Medical Center
Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
Monmouth Medical Center
59 Years Experience
Graduated in 1954
St Michaels Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Kyrillos, MD - Pediatrics in Red Bank, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Joseph Kyrillos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Bank, NJ.