Dr. Joseph O Lambert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph O Lambert?

Insurance Changed-Have to leave

My Companies Insurance changed and I will no longer be able to see Dr. Lambert. This has caused distress because it's difficult these days to find Doctors who not only know their stuff, but also care. Dr. Lambert is an awesome PCP and I have been elated to have him as my Doctor for over 15 years. I just hope I can find another Doctor that I will have as much respect for as I have had for Dr. Lambert.

I have been his patient for a long time! I trust him...I do not trust easily!

Outstanding

This is a great doctor. He makes you feel better just by talking to him. He actually listens to you!

I just had my first visit. Awesome doctor! Knowledgeable, friendly, easy to talk to.

The best.

Fantastic doctor that seems to actually care about more than the bottom line. I switched from a doctor I had seen for 10 years after one visit with Dr Lambert. I feel very comfortable with Dr Lambert. Not judged in any way.....

Dr. Lambert has been my Doctor since 2000. He is the best. I'm 43 year old health male because I had been following his advise since I was 27. GO SEE Him!

great doctor and wonderful staff

Very kind and attentive doctor, would highly recommend

I really like this doctor. He listens and he cares. He is friendly and he takes goodcarofhis patients.

Great Listener!

I saw Dr. Lambert for the first time yesterday. He was quite helpful, took the time to answer all questions. I would like to start off with saying he is a great listener, then he ask questions that reaffirms that he heard you. He also considered my specific case not just treating me like your average asthma patient. He understands that we don't all fit into the same box just because we have the same illness -- that's so refreshing. Also, he took into account my limited budget when writing prescriptions and supplied me with a discount card for my need prescription. I highly recommend this physician.

I read from someone else about not liking doctors, but Dr. Lambert is not the norm .I agree 100% .Dr. Lambert is not only professional , but caring . He is very easy to talk to about any problem . He is the best

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Lambert for about 5 years. He is the best!! You can talk to him about anything, and he listens, never tries to hurry you out. My husband, and most of my adult children also see Dr. Lambert. He is a very caring person.