Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph V Lazzara has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Joseph V Lazzara has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Joseph V Lazzara is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Joe, is an excellent Dr who I was always happy to take my 3 children to see. He never rushed through an appointment to keep numbers up in his clinic. Children are number one in his book. Too many Doctors now have lost this touch, I wish there was more of Dr Joe in the world today. Had it not been for Dr Joe my oldest daughter wouldn't be graduating from HS in May and be ISU's newest freshman come 2012. She was a former patient of a doctor that just saw numbers of patients coming thru their clinic and she almost died due to their lack of patient care. Dr Joe found the problem, and I still have my baby girl today!
Has wondering hands with teenage mothers. Highly inappropriate! So many people know about him. I don't understand why criminal charges haven't been filed on him after all these years in practice. Many would say it's because it is just small town gossip and not true and that's why he's never been charged, but that is totally not the case. This doctor has completely disregarded his oath to do no harm and should loose his license. What people say is true. Please don't bring your kids to him and young mothers, don't be seduced by him. He is a snake!
44 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
St Louis University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBigfork Valley Hospital, 258 Pine Tree Dr, Bigfork, MN
Dr. Joseph V Lazzara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bigfork, MN.