Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Leberer
Dr. Joseph Leberer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Leberer is affiliated with Mercy Hospital of Buffalo, Kenmore Mercy Hospital and KALEIDA HEALTH BUFFALO GENERAL MEDICAL CENTER. Dr. Leberer has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Leberer has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Joseph Leberer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.