Dr. Joseph Leija Is this you?

He sure helped me.

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Leija way back in 1975. I happened to see him on TV last night & was glad to hear he was still in practice. He was very caring. I was going to another allergist for 5 years & never got anywhere. My asthma was so bad & I never seemed to get better. My pharmacist recommended Dr. Leija. Happiest day of my life.

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I have been to many M.D.s for various reasons and found Dr. Leija to be what we expect in a Physician but rarely find these days

Posted on September 1st, 2015