Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph B Lennert has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Worst experience with a doctor ever. Over the course of multiple visits, he implied the pain I am experiencing must not be real simply because he's unfamiliar with PVPS. He repeatedly prescribed the same alpha blocker and antibiotic course at each visit -- despite two previous courses before even seeing him -- and insisted the dizzyness, lightheadedness, and inability to safely operate a vehicle or heavy machinery (which I do for work) while on it was impossible. Check any Flomax pamphlet. It's the most common adverse side effect. Incredibly frustrating! He performed painful, humiliating in-office procedures, almost as if he were trying to prove me wrong (I was in agony). He refused to listen to my pleas for a different course of action. Then, at my final visit -- where I again informed him that these medications do nothing but make things worse -- he literally said something to the extent of, "Okay, so you're feeling better then. Call me if you need me." And walked out. What?! Never have I been treated so poorly or had an obviously painful ailment go so terribly ignored by someone in the healthcare profession. Beware!
I like that is a private practice and not run by a hospital. You get more of a warm, friendly atmosphere and you are not treated like a number. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Lennert has a nice way about him. Seems very well trained and knowlegeable. He was willing to spend as much time as I needed for the appointment and did not rush. I had alot of questions. I recommend this office.
49 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Geisinger Health System
Dr. Joseph B Lennert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthgate Urology Associates, 5325 Northgate Dr Ste 203, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph B Lennert in this video.
Dr. Joseph B Lennert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.