Dr. Joseph B Lennert Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph B Lennert?

Even after I was seen in his office for follow up, he Personally Called & Talked with me, same day, to resolve my symptoms in best method available. I would always visit him for "Urology problems". I would refer to other friends & relatives.

Horrible, refused to listen, God complex, and did more harm than good.

Worst experience with a doctor ever. Over the course of multiple visits, he implied the pain I am experiencing must not be real simply because he's unfamiliar with PVPS. He repeatedly prescribed the same alpha blocker and antibiotic course at each visit -- despite two previous courses before even seeing him -- and insisted the dizzyness, lightheadedness, and inability to safely operate a vehicle or heavy machinery (which I do for work) while on it was impossible. Check any Flomax pamphlet. It's the most common adverse side effect. Incredibly frustrating! He performed painful, humiliating in-office procedures, almost as if he were trying to prove me wrong (I was in agony). He refused to listen to my pleas for a different course of action. Then, at my final visit -- where I again informed him that these medications do nothing but make things worse -- he literally said something to the extent of, "Okay, so you're feeling better then. Call me if you need me." And walked out. What?! Never have I been treated so poorly or had an obviously painful ailment go so terribly ignored by someone in the healthcare profession. Beware!

My dad went to him for kidneys stones before. several times. And he is a GREAT dr.

I like that is a private practice and not run by a hospital. You get more of a warm, friendly atmosphere and you are not treated like a number. The office staff is very friendly and professional. Dr. Lennert has a nice way about him. Seems very well trained and knowlegeable. He was willing to spend as much time as I needed for the appointment and did not rush. I had alot of questions. I recommend this office.

Dr. Joseph B Lennert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.