Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph V Leoni has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
My visit with Dr Leoni left much to be desired. He was short and condescending and appeared to be disinterested in my problem. The first impression I got when he walked in the room was that I was an annoyance for him...why did I even come to see him (I was referred from my family doctor). The few questions he did ask, he did in a very brusk manner. When asked to describe my problem, I was told to "spare me the story". I will never see this doctor again.
Dr. Leoni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Joseph V Leoni accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Urologic Care Berks, 1320 Broadcasting Rd Ste 200, Reading, PA
Dr. Joseph V Leoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.