- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph R Lestina MD
Dr. Joseph R Lestina, MD is a doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK, with other offices in Anchorage, AK and Anchorage, AK( and 2 other locations). They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Joseph R Lestina has 4 locations
4300 B St Ste 200
Anchorage , AK 99503
Dr. Joseph R Lestina has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph R Lestina has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Joseph R Lestina Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph R Lestina
Dr. Lestina graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in 1995. Dr. Lestina works in Anchorage, AK and 3 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Lestina is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center and St Elias Specialty Hospital.