Dr. Joseph Lestina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Lestina?

Retired

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr. Lestina has no compassion, he made suggestions to me on my precious wife last day on earth that he recommended I take her of her antibiotics supposedly to quicken her death. Did not even give me or suggest any options for her to hold on a little longer for me to get closure or a second opinion. My wife and I were married for 43 year she deserved better treatment that she got from Alaska Regional and Providence. You would think by 2016 Alaska Regional would have more practice on compassion, care, respect & love. But they don't and Dr. Lestina can't even fill out a death certificate properly. I just pray that HE or someone in his family doesn't go through what he put my soulmate through. when it becomes his turn or wife on there last days. Dr. Lestina does not deserve to be called a Doctor especially a humanitarian.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 18th, 2008

Very compassionate and professional.

Posted on May 5th, 2016