Dr. Joseph P Lewcun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph P Lewcun?

Jalene Joy Percy

The members of my family and I have been clients of Dr Lewcun for well over 20 years. He takes the time to listen, investigates things and has a strong knowledge about our individual needs. A true gem !

I am a longtime patient. Dr. Lewcun has ben very good to me. He is kind, thoughtful, and caring. His staff is very courteous and helpful.

Dr. Lewcun is a very nice person, and I've been a patient of his for a long time. But I've started to see with several different conditions that he has not properly diagnosed me or sent me to the specialists that I needed to see! I went on my own to specialists, and they have diagnosed me with conditions that Dr. Lewcun was just giving me pain pills, antibiotics or steriods to treat. I feel like any time I go there, he just recommends a new (expensive!) drug, rather than actually testing to find the problem! I think, althought I truly like Dr. Lewcun as a person, I may need to find another PCP :/

Dr. Joseph P Lewcun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dresher, PA.