Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph T Lifrak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
If you want a Dr. who is rude, doesn't care, or do his job then this is your man. If you want treatment or even a proper exam choose a different Dr. His ego was only overshadowed by his incredible condescending nature. Couldn'timagine this Dr doing anything for anyone. Took less than 3 mins. This man has no right to charge for an office visit if he is not going to see patients, spend anytime, or answer questions.
Dr. Lifrak is a wonderful doctor. He spends plenty of time with me to explain things, make recommendations and answer my questions. He performed surgery on my knee (I had complete confidence in his abilities) and afterwards he went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and well taken care of. I absolutely recommend him to anyone needing an orthopedic doctor.
Went in for a knee issue---told me I had a tumor on my thigh - needed an MRI - recommended MRI of NE....MRI of NE would not assist me with getting Blue Cross to approve the MRI....I tried calling BSBS to get it straightened out - neither Open MRI or Dr Lifrak's office would help...so now I have an undiagnosed tumor. THANKS A LOT....
We were referred to this office, but it was very clear that Dr. Lifrak had no interest in treating my young child. Make the office adults only if you are so terrible with kids. Unimpressed and going elsewhere .
24 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Joseph T Lifrak accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph T Lifrak in this video.
Dr. Joseph T Lifrak is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cranston, RI.