Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Lindstrom
Dr. Joseph Lindstrom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chandler, AZ, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ . He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lindstrom is affiliated with CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center and Banner Desert Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Lindstrom has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Joseph Lindstrom has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Joseph Lindstrom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
What kind of people make a women in the middle Of a miscarriage in pain, bleeding all over, and crying Wait in a waiting room full of pregnant ladies and newborns Sit there and wait 1 hour until u could see them, when both My husband and I told the front office what was going on, And begged to be put in some kind any kind of office room Or something. And then for the ultrasound lady to tell her she wasn't even Pregnant as she passed the fetus! This is cruel and mean, that whole establishment should be ashamed Of themselves, why would u treat a human being this way?
Dr Lindstrom delivered my fist child and saved her life. He is a fantastic doctor! He is down to earth and casual, I have never felt uncomfortable asking questions to him. I am currently expecting my second child and am seeing him again. I have had no problems with the front office. There is a sign that says no cell phones or drinks. I have brought water bottles and played games on my phone and no one has ever said anything. The girls are very nice.
Dr. Lindstrom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Banner Desert Medical Center
32 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Lindstrom in this video.
Dr. Joseph Lindstrom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.