3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph C Livengood?

Professional and Thorough

Doctor Livengood couldn't be any more knowledgable, professional and patient. He's truly brilliant and very kind. He will exceed your expectations, and listens and respects what you say.

I was born with a cleft palette and lip,

I was born with a cleft palette and lip, I had my lip fixed when I was a baby by a different surgeon. Dr. Tsoi did surgery on my palette to close the hole by taking a bone from my hip and putting it in the the top of my mouth. He did a great job results were fantastic, healed great. Little scaring on my hip from the incision.

I was born with a cleft palette

crazy woman below

writing 4 reviews makes you look CRAZY! i had to choose a star rating so i gave 4, but really, i haven't seen this doctor. anyway, writing the same 4 negative reviews discredits you.

Dr. Joseph C Livengood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wheat Ridge, CO.

Dr. Joseph C Livengood Is this you?