Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph A Lombardo has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Tissue Biopsy
Showing 3 of 3
I saw this doctor at St. Joseph's health center. He seems nervous and unsure about what he did. I wanted to get a biopsy of growths on my thyroid gland. After a large number of trys he got nothing and I got sick, He got more and more nervous. I later went to another Doctor who got the material he needed in one try and seemed confident. He was not affiliated with St. Joseph's Health Center but with another Hospital.
Dr. Lombardo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Joseph A Lombardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllegiant Pathologists LLC, 300 1st Capitol Dr, Saint Charles, MO
Dr. Joseph A Lombardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, MO.