Dr. Joseph A Ludwig IV Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Ludwig IV?

An incredible physician, perhaps the best in the world if you need treatment for Ewing sarcoma

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Ludwig is truly an amazing medical professional. On first meeting, it is easy to be a little taken aback with so much information, but it is important to remember that he is a researcher and wants to give his patient as much knowledge about their condition as possible. He is extremely sensitive to the needs of his patients and their families and takes his time to answer all questions. He sincerely cares about his patients and I feel blessed to have had him as my oncologist. I know that my family feels the same way.

Unhappy is an understatement

Would NOT recommend him to anyone!!! He takes no interest in the patient, no consideration or respect for patients time , average wait time for him was 3 hours!! Doesn't even follow up with patients after surgery, in fact, he never even knew when my scans took place until I had to prompt him to give me the results. WORST oncologist in the world....completely agree with Vitals Guest below, I had the same experience. He also never spent more than 2 minutes with me and LIED to my face until I cornered him. No body should trust this guy. If there were negative stars, I would give him those!

Dr. Ludwig is an amazing doctor and is an expert in Ewings Sarcoma which is a bone and soft tissue cancer. He was an amazing doctor for my husband and made sure that we understood everything and answered all questions before leaving the room. When inpatient he would come and see you and if not he sent his #1 PA Sue to see us. She was wonderful and could make the most depressed person laugh. Over all he has an amazing staff and i would recommend him to anyone!!!

Excellent doctor!

Dr. Ludwig is encouraging, optimistic, informative, has great bed side manner. So glad to have had him.

Great Ewings Sarcoma doctor!!!

He is a wonderful doctor. Yes the wait to see him is long but you have to remember that he is one of the highest regarded Sarcoma/Ewings doctors in the US and he is WONDERFUL so you should expect the wait because he takes time with each of his patients and makes sure that all questions are answered before he leaves the room!!!

Took the time to discuss my case with me. Affable, kind, excellent bedside manner displays caring. Very knowledgable.

Failed to answer my questions, failed to recommend correct treatment (I was seen at another Sarcoma Center after seeing him and needed further surgery), failed to review pathology, other studies. No empathy, compassion, I felt just like a number. I would have accepted his personality if he would have recommended the appropriate treatment.