Dr. Joseph Luke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Luke?

Superb Surgeon

Posted on December 27th, 2015

This surgeon is the very best! He came highly recommended by my former highly rated endocrinologist (now retired), who had explained to me that the two procedures I needed in my first surgery with Dr. Luke were quite delicate as they were for thyroid and parathyroid tumors in my neck, located near some very vital parts of my anatomy. He said I needed a surgeon who was extremely skillful and recommended Dr. Luke. Dr. Luke performed these surgeries with excellent results and absolutely no complications. He was also very kind, reassuring, and supportive and helped me to get thru the rather frightening experience with as much ease as possible. My scar was also nearly invisible. I have recommended him to others. Recently I needed to have another surgery to remove a tumor on a third endocrine gland in my neck__ a second parathyroid gland___and once again I chose Dr. Luke. The results were absolute perfection once again. Over the period of years between these two surgeries I have met other patients of Dr. Luke as well as others in the Atlanta healthcare field who also regard Dr. Luke as the very best general surgeon. I recommend him very highly.

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

I like Dr. Luke and his Staff a Whole lot.

My Dr. Marcus Welby

Posted on September 20th, 2013

My first visit was in the early 1990's, and I have been followed by Dr. Luke with two surgeries by him. When other doctors ask who my family practitioner is, I respond that I don't have one, but that Dr. Luke is my Marcus Welby..

Very patient and skilled surgeon!

Posted on December 5th, 2008

Dr. Luke very patiently and calmly guides his patients by providing all the pertinent information they need to make their own decisions. He spends the time needed and validates that the patient is accurately processing the details being provided. I highly recommend Dr. Pat Luke to anyone looking for a competent and skilled surgeon.

Posted on April 6th, 2017