Dr. Joseph G Lurio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph G Lurio?

A gem!

A real family doctor who genuinely cares and is very generous with his time.

Excellent Family Physician

I've been seeing Dr. Lurio for at least 15 years. I find him to be a knowledgeable and caring physician. He has an excellent beside manner and takes the time explain his diagnoses and to answer questions. The time that he spends with his patients is unusual in New York City, but it also results in long wait times regardless of your appointment time, and difficulty getting in to see him.

very caring doctor

yes, you have to wait, but the reason you have to wait is because he spends A LOT of time with his patients--which I count as a plus, not a minus.

Dr. Lurio compelled an unnecessary change in my low level pain protocol against my express wishes to a drug used for surgical anesthesia. This arbitrary change landed me in the Emergency Room with a narcotics overdose. He then eliminated all reference to that drug from my medication chart. Sadly for him, I lived through the event and found him out. I would not recommend him.

Dr. Joseph G Lurio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.