Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Caruso?

Good 1st visit but not 2nd visit

My first visit went well. Listened & explained my vein problem & what the Doppler test showed. Dr proceeded to state wear my compression stockings, elevated & exercise, any problems return. Two months later returned with leg pain. Went to new office waited 1/2 hr with only 1 patient ahead of me. Dr not friendly & indicated nothing further he could do & to see maybe a neurologist. This took approximately 5 minutes of his time. It just seemed like being in new office & equipment not working properly was annoyed. No one in waiting room when I exited, so perhaps, the office should not have been open for business as yet.

SUCCESS

DR. CARUSO TREATED ME FOR SEVERE EDEMA. THE PROCEDURE HE PERFORMED WAS PRACTICALLY PAINLESS AND WAS COMPLETELY SUCCESSFUL.

AAA Stent

Dr Caruso has been checking my Aortic Stent for the past three years and I have nothing but good things to say. He also performed a vein ligation on me with verypositive results.

I highly recommend Dr. Joseph Caruso M.D. for AV Fistula surgery for dialysis access. I HAVEN'T HAD MY FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT FOR MY AVF SURGERY. BUT I AM RATING 4 STARS WITH THE CONFIDENCE MY POST OP VISIT WILL BE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. Dr. Caruso is a no nonsense Doctor. If you prefer a sugar coated experience / relationship with your Vascular Surgeon, Dr. Caruso is not for you. If you need a straight forward, educated, "Here are the Facts" Doctor then Dr. Caruso fits the bill. Dr. Caruso knows his profession with great confidence and that impressed me. It also was the deciding factor to choose Dr. Caruso to preform my AV Fistula surgery, pre-dialysis. I saw 2 other Vascular Surgeons prior to my visit with Dr. Caruso. I have to tell you the first 2 Doctors and their sonogram technicians were inferior in technique and bedside manner. Surgery Day: I was really nervous about the procedure while in my pre-op room waiting to meet my anesthesiologist and seeing Dr. Caruso. I was talking with my daughter while waiting then Dr. Caruso, the Anesthesiologist and the Surgical Nurse all came into my room. "How are you doing Debbie?" asked Dr. Caruso. “I’m really nervous". Dr. Caruso put me at ease with one statement! He made me laugh and then I was in a great mood.

BEST IN THE METROPLEX!

Dr. Caruso made me at ease instantly. He is very professional, knowledgable, and does beautiful surgery. Highly recommend to everyone!

Great Doctor

I trust Dr. Caruso, I always know I'm getting the best treatment.

Great Doctor

Dr. Caruso is someone I would recommend to anyone. He is very professional... Friendly...and honest...I was nervous about my procedure and he made me feel very comfortable and at ease...Thank you so much Dr. Caruso! :)

Caring Doctor

I want to thank Dr. Caruso for taking great care of my mother. His bedside manners are excellent, he made her feel very comfortable and at ease, and he is a very caring doctor! He looks you straight in your eyes, explains everything that is going to happen, his staff is very friendly, his offices are very clean, and he is just overall an awesome doctor! Definitely recommend him!

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Caruso and his staff are great! I felt he wanted to offer the best treatment available for my condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Caruso to anyone needing vascular care.

Best Vascular Doctor in DFW

Best doctor I have ever been to! Dr. Caruso took his time with me, explained my disease and treatment options, and he listened to all of my questions and concerns. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Caruso!

Dr. Joseph M Caruso is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arlington, TX.