Dr. Joseph M Fares Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Fares?

Excellent experience!

I went to see Dr. Fares because I had trouble breathing through my nose, especially at night. He explained to me that I had allergies and a deviated septum. After he performed surgery, it's a miracle. I can breath easily, sleep better, and the allergies are much better thanks to his treatment plan. I highly recommend him. He is an excellent physician, who really takes his time with his patients.

Patient

Dr, Fares is an excellent and caring physician. I needed surgery on my nose, as I had trouble breathing and sleeping at night. Thanks to him, I now can sleep easily every night, and never had any other problems. You'll be pleasantly surprised by the quality of care you receive, if you visit his office. I highly recommend.

Office visit

The office visit was very pleasant. Dr. Fares is an experienced professional, who takes his time with his patients. He truly cares about your concerns, and addresses them individually. I would highly recommend to someone who needs a good doctor!

Long time patient

I've been seeing Dr. Fares on occasion for the past 15 years. He knows faces like no other. I've undergone nose surgery and had several cosmetic botox treatments by Dr. Fares. The appearance of the office is not great by any means but don't confuse that with the level of skill and care that you'll receive. I trust him completely. He's kind, modest and knows his stuff! Wish I could give the office a makeover though:)

Dr. Fares

Dr. Fares saved my life. At a time when doctors wanted to bombard me with pills to treat my pain...Dr. Fares did it without pills. My life has so muc ...

Dr. Joseph M Fares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.