Dr. Joseph M Furman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Furman?

Until I saw Dr Furman I thought I might be going crazy ! After two years and many doctors telling me there was nothing wrong with me.I went to see Dr Furman and he diagnosed my vestibular disorder.now im getting the help I need

Dr. Furman is hand's down one of the best doctors in treating meniere's disease! plus, He cares about you as a person. I can't say enough good about Dr.Furman and his staff!

Excellent!

Labyrinthitis

Very professional and thorough.

Dr. Furman is one of the best doctors I've ever encountered. I had to wait a very long time to get an appointment at his office, but he is totally worth the wait. His testing technology for vestibular and hearing is superior to other offices. I've visited similar doctors in Washington, DC, who pale in comparison. Dr. Furman was able to diagnose my condition in 1 day and get me into physical therapy that improved my quality of life. He even recommended me to other high-quality physicians for other medical problems that I was experiencing. Dr. Furman is caring and patient. He really listens. I wish all doctors were as great at practicing medicine.

Superior

For three years I suffered with what I thought was vertigo. After seeing at least 3 other doctors and getting nowhere I decided to look up vertigo specialists on the internet. Dr. Furman was the first to come up and I made an appointment. The first thing they did were tests that took a few hours, then a delay of about 2 hours in order for the doctor to review the tests and then my appointment. Vertigo was diagnosed as well as another condition that was never found before by other physicians. I am now in physical therapy. I would highly recommend Dr. Furman. It took me 3 doctors to get to him and I was glad I was persistent. Thank you Dr. Furman for improving my quality of life.