Dr. Joseph Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Grant?

Mr.

Posted on October 23rd, 2016

Superb physician and surgeon

Bad Surgery

Posted on November 21st, 2014

I've had 2 unsuccessful surgery from Dr. Grant, I would never recommend him to anyone. I had my first neck fusion in 2004 bad. I complaint about the pain I was in and know one seen to care. I request a MRI and there was a screw loose. Here I go again #2 upper the knife and still NO progress. I still was in pain .I had my 3rd surgery with Dr. Nelson GREAT Doctor I wish I could have had him from the beginning . I know for sure I would have gone back to work and be able to do all things I use to do on my own. Dr. Nelson did his best to repair what Dr. Grant did to me or didn't do to me. I will never be pain Free.

A Wonderful, Caring and Talented Surgeon

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I was so disappointed with the first Dr. I was referred to that I searched for another referral...Thankfully, it was Dr. Grant. I can not say enough about Dr. Grant...bedside manner, the best ever, a talented surgeon, unbelievable, Spends time with you, has a wonderful staff, followed up numerous times after surgery to make sure I was OK. To anyone who has back pain you have my sympathy...if you want the best back surgeon in Northern California you must see Dr. Grant. Thanks Dr. for all you did to help me.

Posted on September 25th, 2017