Dr. Joseph Greco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Greco?

uncaring

Posted on October 13th, 2017

after a test for cancer, I was out of town and after numerous calls he never did returned any of them. I wouldn't recommend him at all.

Posted on December 12th, 2016

the best

Didn't take time with me

Posted on April 21st, 2016

I met with this physician for the first time and found him to be nice, but totally uninterested in my needs as a patient. The whole WNY Urology Associates experience was like being a cog in a huge machine. I'm a healthcare professional myself, so I realize how important efficiency is, however, this place took it to a whole new level. Everyone was very prompt and nice, but I saw 5 different people in 20 minutes. I spent the most time with the lovely lady who does scheduling at the end of my appointment. As for the MD, he came in and shook my hand, which was great, but within 2 minutes he was talking about expensive, scary tests that would require time off from work and an expensive copay. He took no time to learn about me or what symptoms I was having. I realize some tests are necessary, but at least sit down with me for 10 minutes and let's talk about what is going on. I know MD's are busy and I respect that, but he breezed in and out so fast that I had no idea what was going on. I am a smart, professional 40 year old woman who is not easily intimidated and I was overwhelmed. I can't imagine how an elderly patient or someone who was already scared would feel. Note to the practice...I would have waited an hour for the MD if he would have taken 15 minutes to get to know me. I was totally turned off and I will not go back.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

best ever.

Outstanding Urologist

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Dr Greco is one of the most outstanding urologist we've ever used. He's very knowledgeable, kind and experienced. Of course, because he is outstanding, he can't spend as much time as he used to but he is very thorough and competent.

Huge Volume Practice means mistakes

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Assembly line process. Didn't give antibiotic after scope. Got infection, then gave wrong antibiotic.

Posted on October 6th, 2017