Dr. Joseph M Hayes Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Hayes?

Horrible bedside manner

Told me to "not get emotional" when I was suffering with kidney stones. Told me I didn't have heart arhythmias when I did, and actually got mad at me during one visit (practically yelling).

Don't see this doctor

Awful!! First time the front staff let a pharmaceutical rep in before me after I had been on time and waiting for 15 minutes. When I got back to room there it was so dirty..very unsteril feeling. There is a bathroom in exam room and you have to go out of bathroom to the exam room to wash your hands. There was no hand soap. Had to walk out in hall and call nurse for hand soap. Give you a very small paper towel to cover with during exams and procedures. Before procedures Dr. Hayes sends nurse in and doesn't even talk to you. Nurse forgot to even check the urine sample before they started the exam. Doesn't do a specific procedure consent form so does little to know patient education. Is more of a technician rather than a doctor. Has absolutely no bed-side manner. Rude and demeaning to me. Please don't even see this doctor.

Dr. Joseph M Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.