Dr. Joseph M Khoury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Khoury?

Wish I Had Seen Him Sooner

I was catheterizing myself for 3 years and had been to see 3 other urologists even one at Duke. A friend of mine told me about Dr. Khoury. He listened to me and put me through some tests and told me an operation would be helpful. He took a lot of time with me. I had a great result and I am not catheterizing myself anymore. I'm so angry at myself for not seeing him 3 years ago! I like him a lot.

Highly Recommend

Great office staff and very welcoming. I was helped by Pat with my insurance issues and Paige, the nurse, was always helpful, too. Dr. Khoury is professional and I always feel he has my best interest in mind. He always takes the time to explain things to me. All of them have been working together for 10 years. The office is efficient. They've been working as a team for over 10 years.

Great Doctor

Making an appointment was extremely easy. The staff was great-very friendly.I was impressed with Dr. Khoury. When he entered the room he introduced himself and shook my hand and his smile put me at ease.He asked appropriate questions, and during my pelvic exam always told me what he was going to do. He explained my findings so I could understand them. After my operation I was dry and didn't have to wear pads for my bladder leakage problem.I always felt he was concerned about me and my well-being. I highly recommend him. He has excellent bedside manner.