Dr. Joseph M Mcgraw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Mcgraw?

Waited 80 minutes in a patient room and finally left. The clerk at the checkout said that 80 minutes was not a long time to wait which I found ridiculous. I found the office staff rude and uncaring.

Dr. McGraw was professional and well-versed. Was to the point and very factual. spend all the time that I needed, was kind and courteous an exceptional surgeon!

Hip Revision

I had a total hip in 1975. It wore out in 2004 and I was referred by the Dr. who did the original surgery in Lansing. It was a rough surgery but here we are almost 10 yrs after the revision and I am doing very well. I had the other hip done and I was up and walking 3 hrs out of surgery and home the next morning.

Serious Hip Surgery

Dr. McGraw is GOOD! He wrapped my fractured femur with stainless steel wire to save what could have been a life changing situation. He is thorough, tough, and extremely conscientious about his work. As a serious patient, my recommendation to any patient with a serious issue, is Dr. McGraw is as close to a 5 star as you are going to find in northern Michigan.

Dr. Joseph M Mcgraw is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.