Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Mabilia
Dr. Joseph Mabilia, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mabilia is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare - Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Mabilia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Mabilia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scottsdale Healthcare - Shea
50 Years Experience
Graduated in 1963
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Mabilia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.