Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph L Maddi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph L Maddi has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 16
I have been with Dr. Maddi's office for about a year for primary care. Never once seen him, or even know what he looks like. Its always been with his NP's. Jerry is an incredible guy, he really knows his stuff, no not hessitate to be seen by him. But for me, this practice is not for me. When i want to see the MD, id like to see him. Not require cardiology problems to see him. That said, good practice.
I have been with Dr Maddi for close to 10 years now. His staff is better now then when I first started with him. He has been the doctor who will step up to the plate when no one else will. He will also explain what he is ordering and you can partake in his decisions unlike in other medical offices. He is easy to talk to and spends a decent amount of time with me. I love his NP Jerry. He genuinely cares and even calls to check in after an illness. He has moved offices a few times and they did notify me unlike the other review.
First his office keeps moving to different locations which i just found out and went to the old office. they state they notified all the patients which is not the case. The doctor does not take the intiative of doing his job well especially with following up. As I'm waiting to see the doctor it was like i was in a coffe shop lilistening to other patients input. The wait time and the dr only spending ten minutes with you. his assistants have no idea of what they are doing, they always say i have to ask the dr. one patient even said try calling after hours the dr never calls back and the service tells you to go to the emergancy room even if you ask for a call back from the physican, if thats the case we should have the answering team as our physicans. if you take care of your health and care about family and friends DO NOT see or RECOMEND this DOCTOR
Dr. Maddi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Universidad Del Noreste
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Joseph L Maddi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJOSEPH L MADDI MD, 4225 Maple Rd, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Joseph L Maddi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.