Dr. Joseph J Maklansky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Maklansky?

He's great

He's great

HE IS THE SHAQUILE ONEIL OF DOCTORS

Diverticulitis

I was sent for pain. I had left sided pain and my doctor thought I had diverticulitis and he sent me for a CT scan. I ended up having it and Dr. Joseph Maklansky told me and got my doctor on the phone to give me antibiotics.

amazing

he helped me through painful times... THANKS!!!!

The BEST doctor for HSG tests

I was very nervous about my HSG test, however Dr. Maklansky and his staff were amazing and calmed my nerves considerably. His radiologist explained the entire procedure, showed me all the instruments and answered any questions I had. Dr. Maklansky spent many minutes making me feel comfortable. His bedside manner is exceptional. He explained what he was doing the entire time and was very gentle and slow. He also told me my results while the procedure was taking place. This was a huge relief. Although the test did hurt (as it does for most women), I know it would have been much worse if I didn't go to Dr. Maklansky. The staff was great and I got an appt through a cancellation. This was, bar none, the best experience with a doctor and a doctor's office I have ever had.

Happy I went to this practice

From the people at the front desk to the doctor were all professional and understanding. The office staff were extremely helpful. The Doctor spoke to be briefly after the test was done and gave me good news. I did not have to wait forever from a doctor to let me know everything is all right.

had pelvic pain and was sent for a pelvic ultrasound. The doctor found a ruptured cyst and took the time to explain to me that it was part of my normal cycle and put me at ease..

One of the only times a radiologist has ever taken the time to speak to me..

I've gotten annual mammograms since 1992 and this was the worst. There was no way the technician (who was rude and unprofessional) managed to get accurate images in the space of 4-5 minutes. She didn't bother to check if her images were clear, handled me as though I was a dead steer and was totally rude. No doctors in sight. I got such bad results my gyno is sending me a referral for a sonogram, although w/o an accurate mammogram, I'm not sure what the point is. How do doctors like this receive and retain their medical licenses?

Dr. Joseph J Maklansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.