4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph T Malak?

The Best Pediatrician Around!

A great integrative pediatric practice! I've been bringing my kids to Dr. Malak for over 10 years. I'd recommend him to any parent looking for a fresh wholesome approach to their kids healthcare. I really appreciate that he uses supplements, vitamins and homeopathic remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. I know when I bring my kids here they are going to receive excellent treatment. You're not just another number!

I love Dr. Malak. He has been my kids doctor for years. When he left tlc we followed him. He is a GREAT doctor. I tell everyone about him.

We rank Dr. Malak #1 in our book!!!

Dr. Malak is the most intelligent, kind and warm hearted physician I have ever come across! He goes above and beyond the call ALWAYS! Dr. Malak listens and respects parents and children! He has taught me so much and has helped empower me in my 2 short years of being a Mother! Dr. Malak is also comitted to his community, we love seeing him and/or his staff at local community events! If only Dr. Malak treated adults too!!!

thankful for this pediatric doctor

through Dr. malks intervention my sons nuerological tics are almost completely gone. were before we went to him they were severe. through his medical care kevin is not stimming anymore and always answers to his name. thankful for his practice.

a gift to my child

Healed my child of asd disorders. He will go the extra mile for tests that insurance pays for, because he has the knowledge to do so.

Best Doctor Around

Not enough space to say all the great things about Dr. Malak. If you are looking for a doctor who cares about you and your child, who respects your views and beliefs and who is always up on current medical practices as well as savvy on alternative medicine than you've found the right doctor!He has been our pediatrician for about 13 years for all 4 of my children. The only thing I can complain about is that my kids will eventually have to go to a general practitioner once they get too old. Now if I can just find a GP. that I love just as much!

AMAZING!

I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Malak! I wish he treated adults too! We love him!!!!

The best of the best

Dr Malak has been our pediatrician for years. He is a great listener, always gets back to me right away when I call with concerns, and is constantly researching new medical information. I have a child with a developmental disability and he has been so supportive. I don't know what our family would do with out him. The staff in the office is always friendly and helpful.

Wonderful Wonderful!

Dr. Malak was my younger brother pediatrician and is now my daughters. I feel so blessed to have him take care of her. He is truly a blessing and is the best doctor. He is so sweet and caring. He really makes you feel at ease. I tell all of my friends and family about him.

if i could give dr. malak 10 stars i would! he has made such a supportive difference in our lives. so grateful!

I am blessed to have found him.

He is a fantastic pediatrician. Sweet and calm. He knows his stuff and he really listens.He is fantasic for those who want to go with a more holistic approach. I really cannot express just how happy i am to have found him.

mom of 2 boys in gardiner

We always enjoy our time with Dr. Malak because he is a good listener, pleasant and calm. He gives several options when outlining a solution and empowers us as parents in the decision making. I refer all my new mom friends to him!

Dr. Joseph T Malak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.