Dr. Joseph A Manno Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Manno?

Absent without leave

Doctor actually went on vacation post op without notifying me or informing another surgeon about the enormous difficulty complications of my case after his dismissal, the only time I found out he was gone was the day he left! I was in Holy Name hospital over 4 weeks , when he came back after 2 of those weeks he had absolutely no explanation care or remorse . He listens to your complaints with a gain of salt and rushes out of your room . A surreal unreal terrible experience!

A PATIENT FROM ANOTHER DR.

THE DOCTOR THAT I WAS SEING,AND WHO DIDSURGERY... PASSED AWAY!ON MY FOLLOW-UPVISIT,I WAS INFORMED OF THE SAD NEWS,SOIN HIS MEMORY,I CONTINUE VISITING DR.MANNO.HE HAS BEING NICE WITH ME AND I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL...

Had a cyst removed on my wrist. When I called the office I was told they a provider within my health insurance network. Turns out they are not and the surgery cost me A LOT more than expected. I was never given any information on the cost of my surgery. My cyst grew back within a couple of moths and I have had little sensation in my thumb since the surgery. I was told that ALL office visits were part of the surgery. I went back to Dr. Manno after my surgery in regard to my thumb being numb and was changed for an office visit.

Dr. Joseph A Manno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.