Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Marakovits
Dr. Joseph Marakovits, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, CT, with another office in Bristol, CT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Marakovits is affiliated with Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and New Britain General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Marakovits has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph Marakovits has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Joseph Marakovits has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph Marakovits is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Marakovits is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
New Britain General Hospital
Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
The Hospital Of Central Connecticut
Bristol Cardiovascular Associates
Bristol Hospital, Inc., Bristol CT
Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT
St. Francis Hospital
Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Marakovits in this video.
Dr. Joseph Marakovits is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, CT.