Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Mardanzai
Dr. Joseph Mardanzai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Ramon, CA, with other offices in Mountain View, CA and Castro Valley, CA (and 5 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mardanzai is affiliated with Sutter Delta Medical Center, Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital and Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Mardanzai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Mardanzai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Delta Medical Center
Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Sutter Solano Medical Center
Petaluma Valley Hospital
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
ST Helena Hospital Clearlake
Walnut Creek Campus
St Joseph Hospital-Eureka
Eden Medical Center Opens in new window
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
13 Years Experience
St. George's University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Joseph Mardanzai accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Mardanzai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.