Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph V Marino has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Marino was very patient and not rule to me in the way he hadlef my screw ups with my meds ! He didn't kick me out of the clinical and. gave me six months to redeem myself and regain his trust in me - he has helped me with my pain and listened to me and my issues with chronic arthritis pain in my neck and spine - Thank You Dr. Marino for helping me with understanding :-))
This dr started out by saying he was not nice and he sure was not he is rude and arrogant and how he found his way down to Alabama beats me he is at Doleys Clinic for pain I guess the people got tired of his rudeness and got rid of him he is the most vile human I ever met and how he got to be a dr beats me don't waste ur time there,,
39 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. Joseph V Marino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJill Barton Gamotis Dmd, 20 Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Jasper, AL
Dr. Joseph V Marino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jasper, AL.