Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph R Marrazzo III
Dr. Joseph R Marrazzo III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, LA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Marrazzo is affiliated with Rapides Womens And Childrens Hospital. Dr. Marrazzo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph R Marrazzo III has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
Showing 5 of 14
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Marrazzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Finch University Of Health Sciences
Dr. Joseph R Marrazzo III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColon & Rectal Clinic, 501 Medical Center Dr Ste 410, Alexandria, LA
Dr. Joseph R Marrazzo III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, LA.