Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph G Marsicano has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Bone Fracture
- Wounds and Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
After a back injury at work and weeks of physical therapy which did not help an MRI was done and I was told I needed surgery . I was referred to Dr. Marsicano. Initially,I was very apprehensive at having surgery on my spine but after consult with Dr . Marsicano I felt more at ease . He is a Great Doctor ,! He is patient ,has great bedside manner and most important spends time with his patients . I required 2 surgeries in my case but I highly recommend Dr . Marsicano and have done so to family and friends . The Brielle Ortho staff in Freehold office are five star also
Patient beware: Want to know why their offices are so beautiful? If you break a bone, they will bill your insurance for surgical services even if the doctor doesn't touch a knife nor do anything beyond a normal office visit. They also charged for an "office visit" which my insurance paid for. No one in their office explained billing practices before treatment so we could make an informed decision. Apparently this is standard industry practice. Does that make it right? Absolutely not. Now we are out $400. Thanks a lot Brielle Orthopedics.
28 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1990
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Joseph G Marsicano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph G Marsicano is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brick, NJ.