Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Martinez-O Hara
Dr. Joseph Martinez-O Hara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX, with other offices in Brownsville, TX and Brownsville, TX (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Martinez-O Hara is affiliated with Mcallen Med Cntr, Brownsville Surgical Hospital and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Martinez-O Hara has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Joseph Martinez-O Hara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.