Dr. Joseph Maytal Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Maytal?

Completely missed our child's issue

When we saw Dr. Maytal because our child was throwing up and drooling and had dilated pupils, he insisted that our child did not have a neurological issue. He didn't even order further testing. Our son has since had brain surgery at another hospital and is doing well. Every day we ask ourselves how Maytal is still practicing when he is so incompetent. Fortunately we were persistent and sought a second opinion but had we listened to Maytal our child could have died.

Compassionate, very knowledgeable, wonderful neurologist and highly respected by peers (one of his peers reached the end of her expertise and sent us to continue care under Maytal). Highly, highly recommended !

Office Staff is Terrible!!!

I had an appointment for which I arrived early. I was told doctor was not in but when he arrived they would let him know I was waiting. Patients came in and where seen at their regularly scheduled times and that's totally understood, however various other patients Rrived early and were seen immediately. I waited 3 hours. Office staff didn't even have the courtesy to tell me how long or leave and come back. When I asked how much longer, I was told I would be next. 2 other patients went ahead of me. I asked for the office manager, she was not in.

close only cpunts for horse shoes and hand grenades

Dr. Joseph Maytal

Dr. Maytal has followed my daughter's neurological needs since she was born... that was 19 years ago! We love this man who is so caring, kind, honest, and sensitive.